Oct 26, 2009

"I'm not Chuck Bass without you.."



Recently I was watching Gossip Girl 3th Season ..
I've been waited for this series. although I think the plot is just spinning there and there, but I love this series because of the fashion and the character, especially Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf. Heart the way they manipulative people, do the revenge and I love it because they finally become a couple in this season.






and to respect them, posting this time will discuss about their quote in four episodes early of GG 3th season..haha..

Like i said before, now they're a couple, a lot of nice thing happen. and a lot of quote that make you grab-the-pillow-and-squeeze-it-and-say-ooooww..... hahahaah...

This is my top five so far..






This is the second place..uu..uw..uw.

Blair: Chuck, NYU is not the Upper East Side. They don't care about Constance, or social hierarchy. They don't care that I'm Blair Waldorf! It's over.

Chuck: How can you do this to me?
Blair: What are you talking about?
Chuck: I'm Chuck Bass. And I told you I love you. You're saying I'm easier to win over than a bunch of pseudo-intellectual homesick malcontents. You really insult me like that?
Blair: That's not how it is.
Chuck: It's exactly how it is. The next time you forget you're Blair Waldorf, remember I'm Chuck Bass. And I love you.


And my number one favorite's quote so far is...eng-ing-eng..

Blair: [in bed] You were right about the dorms. The lighting is awful. You okay?
Chuck: [sleepy and touching Blair's hand] I am now.

aw aw aw...hahaha...

unfortunately they are fighting at the end of episode six, Chuck considers Blair's manipulated him.

ah cant wait for the next episode.This so gonna be great!!



cupke.cupke.