Oct 7, 2011

the power of stealing someone's thunder


Frank Buffay Jr.: What's with him?
Phoebe: Umm, sympathy pains. I thought it was really sweet at first, but now I think he's just trying to steal my thunder.


For real, I don't really get it for what happen to lately. Maybe its not the right moment to using this magic word.Well, lets talk about this kind of stealing thunder thing.. : interrupt people

"Hey remember when,"
"No"
"And the,"
"No"
"With the,"
"No"
"At the,"
"No""When he,""No"
"And then he,"
"No"

I hate it when people do that to me it is annoying.Yea, and it get's annoying but sometimes people say "Oh, sorry what did you say?.
"Arrrgghh!!!
I really get frustrated when someone interupts me when I am talking because sometimes it gets escpecially hard for me to find the right words to explain the topic of discussion I am talking about. It also frustrates me because when I get interupted while I am talking I almsot always forget what I was talking about after the person interupted me has finished. I just honestly don't get how people can't just be quiet, wait their turn and manage their impulsivity because it is just plain rude.

Some people do not even notice it when they're interrupting others.When someone talks while I am talking, I just try to make him/her understand that I don't wanna be interrupted by raising my voice.Or I also stare at the person with a neutral look, but this doesn't mean I appreciate this behavior.

I hate it when I am talking then all my friends start talking to each other over me.

My mother tends to interrupt me and my brother when we are having various conversations, and it is frustrating. However, I do interrupt my mother a lot when she is talking to me, but that is generally to say "Okay, I got it.", "I know what you are talking about much better than you do! Stop describing!", or "Quit whining!". Unfortunately, she always just ignores me and keeps on her bad habits. But oh well, you can't expect your parents to be perfect, right?


Lets just appreciate each other, I know sometimes we kinda get too excited when our friends telling a story, But hey..just wait till it finish.. Or they'll yelled at you

LET ME FINISH!!!!