Oct 10, 2011

another round / hopping island



YAY! they made me visit the thousand islands (wtf) two weeks in a row. Such a bless. So this post's gonna be about me and my vanity.lol. The group is my office mate, a couple person can't make it in the last minute so i decide to get my older brother's ass and kick the sea with us. North side is the decision, never been there before so I kinda super excited myself. Just like my imagination.. the islands..super clean!! I may say, the north side are the "silk stocking" side. The upper east side, - if you know what i mean-, why's that? because there are many small islands adjacent, you can reach them by 5 05 10 minutes boating. And partly of them is a private island. What made me most excited are the sand. They're super white!! and the pristine coral reefs and unspoiled. Not a lot of people go there,they prefer Tidung's or Pramuka which is more familiar. But I tell you my friend, this one is totally worth to go for it!!












MAJOR FACT : our former president,Soeharto, own THREE of them!!!