May 16, 2010

sun(ny)day

My dreams keep on changing, but I do realize that they tend to grow bigger. I am an optimist, a believer that us humans can achieve almost anything in this world, and make change for a better world. But in order to make real dreams said, I need a companion. A partner who supports me, and hugs me for every failure and success I attain. I am tired of fighting alone, mapping out my bright future which day by day seems more surreal than real. When all my visions alter every certain day, one remains the same.

anyway, went off to KOTA TUA wif my lil niece and her parents. I never bored to go to this place. I love being around history and there's a lot of museum here.Explore it!

me and my brother kinda look like a tourist wif our outfit and bag

look for the little head between me and my brother.Yup!That's my lil' niece head.lol.

this picture taken by an English man who said "may I take picture of her? she seem so cute"

oh Melody...Andin loves you :)


and remember..
For whatever happens in life, remember...there is always, always a lesson behind everything we go through. Heads up!!