May 10, 2010

its good to be back ( day 2)


you know how its feel when you finally got people around to laugh and share.its not that I dont have anyone around, but still its so hard to find person who really can be a good listener.its so lucky I have one.Although it took me 2 hour trip to meet them all :)

Why is it, that I usually don't appreciate days like this? More often I see it as a regular day, a day I feel like passing by so quick so I can just wake up to the next morning. A day I feel so tiring, that I just want to rush home so I can drown myself in the bed. But if I come to think about it, my days are rich. And I should be grateful.

Some people may not realize, but the number of friends or the quality times we get to spend with our friends actually decrease from time to time. Not that they become enemies, but they just get farther from you. My friends seem to sit on the outer side of an expanding ball that keeps growing bigger, and here I sit on the very core, struggling as it feels more distant to reach out.


Sometimes you just feel like owning your friend 24/7, but apparently they have another life besides you. And sometimes you just feel like being alone and keeping some distance, but unfortunately you live in a world where togetherness is key.

I guess that's life. Your mood swings, and your feelings play with you. We get lost sometimes, and we can't make up our minds. So let's wake up. Take control of ourselves, and put everything in harmony - nice and balanced. We live for others, and we live for ourselves. Life's a strategy..:)