May 10, 2010

its good to be back ( day 1)

like I've told you before, I spent my weekend in west java.met my girls, my boys, enjoyed sushi ,and watched concert.Its felt so great to have fun with them again.I really really miss a moment to gossiping,laughing together,taking picture and another thing that surely can boost up my mood.so here we are,step in PVJ and sushi-ing 'till drop.we can get enough of sushi.

then we head to Kampoeng Jazz
we shud go without Miska
cos she will have the last assignment for Tuesday.Gudluck dear :)


actually we decide to come to this Kampoeng Jazz's event,because there will be performance of MYMP.we love their songs since a couple years ago."Especially for you".but..turns out, Tompi and Glenn Fredly gave us an kick-ass performance!!!they're really phenomenal, if I may said.the power and euphoria is everywhere
That's what we called : Musician
Glenn asked Tompi to sing together

So sorry to say, but MYMP's suck!!took me by surprised that they replace their vocalist,Nina,with brand new one named,Sabrina.Unprofessional when their lead guitar got mad to the committee,because electric and sound trouble.we got pissed off too.cause their taking so long to check sound.we already tired and its 1 o'clock in the morning!!!so I asked my friend is it ok,if we go home after their sing "especially for u"and they said :OK!!
so we going off.
MYMP

ps:
Big thanks for Glenn and Tompi. you're really made our night :)
hugskiss