Jan 25, 2012

she('ll) tie the knot (soon)



Viesta Karwila invited me.
I knew her as a girl who is eager to marry and found a soulmate,.that's why knowing that she'll get married in next couple months...sounds nice.

Datang ke acara lamarannya minggu lalu kembali membuat saya berpikir, ''mungkin memang sudah saatnya'', -well ,kick that word..I think my self gonna hit the M word errr..maybe 2 years from now- waktu memang berlalu sangat cepat. I'm happy for both of you :')

Sepertinya keputusan untuk menghadiri acara lamaran nya saat itu merupakan keputusan yang tepat. Walau awalnya berat karena mengingat weekend dan tanggal tua, tapi akhirnya saya memutuskan untuk hadir bersama Ochi. She looked so beautiful and happy.

It was sooooooooo nice to finally gather up again. In my opinion, our friendship is kind a lil bit weird. We're not see each other so often,,we're not really talk via bbm a lot,, we are separates by km and many more.But when it comes the time to meet up and see each other,we do talk a lot...about anything! and I really pleasure it. Just us,long talk and maybe cup of coffee :) Sometimes, that's all I need.

Laff.Laff.viestaochi

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.
Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.