Jul 14, 2011

#Justsaying


" Never regret something that once made you smile "

Have you ever bad mouthing your ex? You think about their negative side and tellin' it to your friend? I haven't. and I kinda hate it..Well, I'm not the best person to talk about relationship and life, I even almost never been in a long term relationship. My longest relationship is about a year and 3 months. Booft..You know what,maybe I am suck at it......................................................... :(
So anyway, all I talked is about how to respect something or someone that once ever made you smile, blushing, laugh, and happy! I think its important, lets hear the story.
I have a friend who always share every relationship he ever had to me. One day, he broke up with his 3 years girlfriend and told me why he decide to go to different way. And after blah blah blah and couple more of blah blah blah he start to mumbling about things he don't like from his ex. I'm silently sit and listening to every words. When he realize it, he said " What with the silent and grumpy face?".
I HATE IT.. its not that I hate it because its really not appropriate, but the fact that you ever loved that person for several years..shared all laugh, tears,kisses,hugs,fights and all memory consist it. Its better if you keep it to yourself and never ever think to telling that part to other people, or worst, tell it to your current girlfriend!! *inhale-exhale
. Its not make you a better person. #Justsaying