Jul 17, 2013

how do you like your egg?

scrambled on toast? Omelette? Sunny side up? poached?

I'm an egg person.. I just crazy about egg. Eat it everyday and have no problem with it (so far i guess..)


I was reminded the time when I had breakfast at Biku,Bali. We ordered a full breakfast menu which include breads, jam, steamed veggie, tomato,fries,smoke beef and etc. But my eyes fixed a view instead on the table next to me. They ordered,I don't know what it called on the menu, but its a toast with bacon and poached egg. A perfect poached egg. It yolk just flow as you split it. Nom!! I would def order it if its not I had a full stomach. And then right at that time, I speak in my head and questioning, how to make a perfect poached eggs like that? How can it be so good looking and also I bet it tasted good. Wondering...


And today I re-watched Julie and Julia, and right at the scene when Julie learn how to make a poached egg, that ideas pop up in my head again. Why haven't I tried it? 
Thanks to a helpful web called Pinterest, I get the trick.



Looks easy isn't it? 
I really really can't wait to try this :)