Jul 3, 2013

another June

Hello Daddy,


Been eleven years in 2013.
I blame myself for this delayed post, as I promised to me, I'll write to you every June 25th but I missed it for like a week this years. 

What's new? well, I finally took a leap to resign from that company which turns out to be evil company hahahaha... why I said so, the people are too greedy and I dont know how to say it, after all I've done for them, now they're just like....that. Friends put pity on me, but I'm not even sad. I am mad. They made me sit at the worst version of my self. Being a person who has a negative aura, overthinker, unbeliever, more on that, now I believe there's a bad side on everybody. I do. Until I talked to a friends, and he did made me see the bright side of this mess. Well, I think all I need in the end is a good talk and no judge, and well maybe a bit of compliment hahaha.. I really thanked for people who do believe in me even when I didn't :)

And for Ami, she finally had a boyfriend. Yay! From the beginning, she's really looked like a teenage girl who fallin' in love really hard, crash in the middle and the sadness and the hubbub comes along. They planning to get married though. Just let keep our finger crossing on that one. The news spreading like an acne when your often touch your face. Fast. The Aunts knew..cousins knew..uncle's knew, about their love story and problem. Extrovert people always impressed me. But hey, no judge here..as long as you're happy sis.An mom happy ahhahahaha. Oya, the bad news is we barely get in touch with Rhino, moreover he'd been move to Lampung for better reason and I think that made us keep in lost contact. Yea,believe me dad..phone is useless and not well used I think. Graham Bell must be sad. 

So, our family is in a long distance family-ship right now. Mom's in Bukareh, Ami still in PP, Rhino in Lampung, well I may said that Vicky and me still in the same phone code..He's in Depok and I'm sittin' here in South Jakarta. Cool isn't it. 

In this 2013 and summer movies are great! They made a prequel from Monster Inc, and Chuck Norris cast in The Expendables 2 last year. He still got it. I really can't wait to watch Depp in The Lone Ranger, its been delayed since last year and finally release this summer. Woohooo... No more Downey Jr in Iron Man movie, he didn't want to continue the role same as what Christian Bale did for Batman. Three movie is enough for them. I started to watched Korean variety show called Running Man since I can't remember. The show is great, they really gave us full laughter. I think you're gonna love it. You're gonna love yoo jae suk!

We still have about five months ahead. So I really hope this year would be a better year than before for me and for our family. I really do. We've been through a lot and I think its maybe the right time we deserve something "something" :)

Wish us luck and happy,Dad.


May you always rest in peace and happy birthday :)