Jun 25, 2012

another June 25th.









Hai Pa,

This June 25th 2012 marked as your 10th anniversary of rest in peace. 
Its been 10th years since 2002.

well, lotta things happen this year Pa,mom's getting old. She choose to come back and stay at Rumah Gadang. Its been a hard decision to finally let her go and lived there alone by herself. Really by her self.She's getting old,Pa. We can't and shouldn't let her live alone in that house.  But as we know, she's really happy to be there. Its like she'd often got sick in Jakarta, tired and fever because of the weather changes. And as far as we know, in Rumah gadang, she never ever got sick until nowadays. We assume that means she's relaxed :) 5 years in this big city is enough for her.


as for Ami, she's still in that remote area..She's doing great,having fun and had the moments she never had in her entire live before. A lot of friends to hang out with, love interest, a love to what she's been doing, come visit to Jakarta and the most important is she's got to be and do the independent. hopefully it'll make her more mature and grow up :)).  Rhino's been living for a while in 4E now, all together with his wifey and 2 kids and his brother in law following him. Had a job in production house,. To be honest i don't really get what's he doing,but he seems preety happy and well-fed..so I bet its good for him. Since he decided to take over the 4E, Kiki's have to move out and find someplace else to stay. Now he's staying in about 10m from 4E. Still doin' some series and sit in a assistant director's chair, nailed an indie movie for an actress couple months ago, find a love and then break up again,hahahhahahaha.. 


I'm still hangin in same office,Pa. Its been a bif of confusion for people around me, include mom. See, the office is about to shut down due to some corruption. We had to fired some of the employee, strain the outcome, work harder , doing multiple task because of the employee's cutback. Trembling at every end of the month wondering whether we can pay the employees and the resources or not. and its really not helping when your director/owner not around and seems dont care at all. People keep asking,why on earth am i still doing there. Well, for me its for the professional's sakes. If im out now, there's no one can handle my job and the company will not be saved, my friends sometimes don't get it. Fine by me, people are free to have their own opinion. At least I probably will stay here until the final decision. As for love story, well... kinda still stuck with the wrong situation but right person :) This strong differences in belief has literally killed me. He's,by this far, the best man i ever met (excuse my excessive). You're for sure gonna like him,Pa. He's got almost all your best too. Discipline, hard worker, thinker, family man, wise and lot of another good thing (again, excuse my excessive). But, its when down with the belief things. Its ok,i'm okay. This is the best decision for us. Mom's said,I'll get better one. 

Aunt Nunu visited me in last march, stay a night in my board house. We talked about lot of things and she cried for me in the morning. Shocked me. She's cried over my love story, my living, and my self. She never expect me to live this independent and had this much problem and still okay with that. Hey, you're the one who teach me to be tough. I simply said to Aunt Nunu, " Dont worry, I can take care of myself" and yes I DO.



I cant imagine what will happen in our life of you still breathing here with us. Its surely gonna be much much much better life :) We probably gonna live in Kalimantan for couple years and then moving again,we're gonna have a weekly schedule to go to the cinema - movies this day is really getting better and big and 3D and had greaaat story,Pa-, we're gonna have a lot of holiday trip, enjoying karaoke once a month, eat a lot kind of food, maybe get to do a midnight beer,  and lot of smile a long the way :)

The point is, you need to know that we're OK,Pa. Don't worry :)

kisses.


*write to you again next year...