Jun 17, 2012

 another 15th of June...another brand new number,,, (hopefully) better me in better age
#YESIam25
three cakes..three group of candles and lotta smiles

GRACIAS AMIGOS MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!

My own new year's eve finally come and adding another number in my life. A couple years ago, birthday its all about candle, cake , gift and free dinner. But, going down with your moving forward age , when the day's come we're gonna give it more credit to what has happened and whatwill happen. We're not getting any younger but please keep our younger mind :) I had mixed feeling on my 15th june,happy,sad,miserable,confused,amused,light-hearted,and blue at the same time. But in the end its all just for my own good ( amien).

Its not enough words of thank to all my friends and related who can still remember the day i born :) It doesnt matter wheter you say it via BBM,t witter, facebook, text, phonecall, voicenote, Path, Line, email and to my face..I owe you all one, thank you :*.

Grow up doesnt always mean grow old *wink