Nov 1, 2009

duo nation for duo The Ting Tings

yippiy yippiy..The Ting Tings come to J-Town!!! FINALLY!!!

me and my cousin was so excited!!!damn so much!!

hahaha...

We arrived at istora senayan about at six and we felt so excited and shudder..

First thing first we've got to take some picture and watching my fave Indonesia band. SLANK..

make your hand like this when you enjoying SLANK!!

Initially I thought there was something strange in Java concert this time.
First, we are allowed to carry cameras and other recording devices, are usually not allowed. Then, there is no daycare bag. Last but not least, there are no division map of the location and directions gate, given the stage a lot and spread. there are only 2 maps in the west and east, measuring 1 m by 3 m high. its so not helpful. so we're just figuring out and asking every committee that we see.

surely #1 fans of The Tings


RAN on the stage

we did enjoy The Ting Tings stage act!!!

my smile tell you that I do have a great time!


And finally promptly at 10 am The Ting Tings appeared on stage and making great cheer to greet them.without many strings attached to play the song they immediately played "We Walk" and let the people sing along with them. I really adore how Katie White act on the stage. So lively and enthusiastic. Its so nice to see and enjoy. and i'm so happy that they're played all their song in first album. All of them!! Here's some pic I've taken:

"Hai! apa kabar? ini pertama kali kami kesini.jadi mari bersenang senang"

playful Katie White

Jules de Martino!! single stage act.Playing Ghosbuster!

excuse the blurry pic..its the resolution problem

I cant hear you, Indonesia!!

this is my favorite scene.Great DJ! so theatrical.


unfortunately .. I hate the Indonesian audience, or at least the audience around me. They're SUCKS!!!
when me and my cousin was very cool jumping and sing a long and screaming, people around me just being calm and seemed not enjoy the show. Then why you came??
just go home!! and let us enjoy the show we've been waiting for..


Give all the thumbs up for The ting tings..!!!!!!


ps: we've been photographed by GoGirl! magazine for their feature..cant wait for December issue!!hehe



cupke.cupke