Oct 27, 2016

life lately



  • I'm on my last semester woohoo!! There's still 3 classes to attend every Saturday, but no more Online Class! and dealing with my Final Paper. Due? December!
  • I have a super crazy group of class mate. They're cheer up my every Saturday. Sedih juga bayangin kalau kebersamaan menghabiskan malam minggu di kampus tinggal hitungan jari.
  • Watching new series and fall in love with it. Judulnya This is Us.
  • Enjoying 2 Broke Girls. Yeah I know it's late.
  • Need a new laptop. Tapi ga punya uang cukup :(
  • Still recovery from drama mellow mellowan nikahan Kiki.
  • Not communicate really well with Kiki like we used to be. Kinda awkward. Makin baper deh guwee..
  • Not really enjoying my teamwork's current situation, I think it's suck!
  • Looking forward to November! Nonton Kodeline, Jogja trip, dan Sigur Ros di Fort Canning - SG!
  • Boyfriend situation? Dilema. Masuk ke fase dimana I keep questioning is he the one? Am I ready to spent the rest of my life with him? Am I being totally honest with him or even myself?
  • Excited to try on my new customize swimsuit this weekend.
  • Mom is in town. How can I handle it? Any idea?