Jul 5, 2010

kick off!

yeah!I'm not always into football,but I do always enjoy the World Cup and Euro euphoria and being one of the loyal fans to my favorite one.I always put my love for;

Italy.with Allesandro Delpiero,in my deepest heart :))


It break my heart when they cant pass through Slovakia and have to go home early :(
but Italy will always in my heart
kiss kiss

--------------------------------------------------

and now since they going home
I want to stick with the WC euphoria
so I put hand on Germany!!
they always my second choice :)

but my favorite player in German,Michael Ballack
not support their team this year
he got some accident
so he gave his sacred number to

"THOMAS MUELLER"

young and talented football player
bring Germany to success
and still 20th years old
and so damn gorgeous !!
He's my favorite now for Germany



--------------------------------------------------------------------


I've told you I am a loyal fans
so,I made my Twitter avatar like this


Italy and Germany on me :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

ps: I hope Germany win this world cup,
so I get $30 from my brother.haha