Apr 24, 2010

pearl,cigar and black dress

Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly


finally I got the dvd!! fist to the air
so far I only enjoy it through Internet downloads
big thanks to Glodok!!


Breakfast at Tiffany's


the famous pretty eye-mask
The story is more about Struggling writer Paul Varjak (George Peppard -the-handsome-one) moves into a New York apartment building and becomes intrigued by his pretty, quirky neighbor Holly Golightly. Holly's lifestyle confuses and fascinates Paul; in public she flits through parties with a sexy, sophisticated air, but when they're alone she changes into a sweetly vulnerable bundle of neuroses.here's some quotes i love to share :)

Holly Golightly: He's all right! Aren't you, cat? Poor cat! Poor slob! Poor slob without a name! The way I see it I haven't got the right to give him one. We don't belong to each other. We just took up one day by the river. I don't want to own anything until I find a place where me and things go together. I'm not sure where that is but I know what it is like. It's like Tiffany's.
Paul Varjak: Tiffany's? You mean the jewelry store.
Holly Golightly: That's right. I'm just CRAZY about Tiffany's!

Holly Golightly: You could always tell what kind of a person a man thinks you are by the earrings he gives you. I must say, the mind reels.

Paul Varjak: [about Holly and Jose] So you're getting married, then?
Holly Golightly: Well, he hasn't really asked me, not in so many words.
Paul Varjak: Four you mean?
Holly Golightly: Huh?
Paul Varjak: Well that's how many it takes: will you marry me?


"Hi..I'm Holly Golightly"

oh I heart Audrey Hepburn a lot!!!