Apr 30, 2010

eos 1000D

have you ever been in a position where you really want something but got the knock on costs? ow I bet it happen a lot :) well,that thing's currently happen to me right now. I've told you before that I had a crush on Canon ixus 130 now,I had no feeling for that thing anymore..I have new crush, still on Canon.but more pro :) since people around me are poisoning my mind with a variety of considerations for this thing, I got confused and frustrated.I am not being a drama queen here, but the problem is I really want this thing so bad!since high school..but I'm not that brave to ask my mom for it.I trapped between consideration the needs and opportunities.on one hand, I really want to have this thing and wanting to learn more about the field, not because of prestige or pride or..prestige. I strongly int0 this kind of activity and love it really really much.All my friend and family knew about my passion.But in the other hand,I have spending money but its still less to own this thing. I could just borrow a little money left to my elder brother, but I'm not sure he would give, because he also has something to buy.you would say I must be patient and save a little longer. But I really want this thing right now,Because there are two moments in front of me that would be very unfortunate if not at once immortalized in pictures.Yes I did sound a little selfish.

But again, I'm kind of people who thinks "you can find the money anytime"
and since 10 years ago,I was not accustomed to asking stuff I want to my mother. I am always trying to find my way and my own money to buy what I want
.
so,do you think I should go for it? or I should wait "the proposal" being approve by my brother?

got me dizzy
.