Mar 11, 2010

*sigh

like a wise man said, do not ever get your hopes up on something, too much is never good!
such as this one, I have been waiting for this movie since last year. a very big promotion and a very good actor and actress are in it. They are my hunny bunny sweetu la la la ,Mr.Johnny Depp, and the wonderfully weird, Mrs.Helena Bonham Carter. the movie just,,good! I hope too much and finally did not like I expected. the plot too quickly and the story is not too strong. but i still love the set and the pictures. its sure Burton's work.

I dont really like how Alice's act.For a girl who can't remember anything, Alice is never surprised. She sees giant creatures, she shrinks, flies on a hat, all without a yelp. The first person to blame would be Burton, since Wasikowska lacks leading experience. Still I wonder what's going through her head when she decided to play Alice as oppressively jaded. Outside the last ten minutes, she's the antithesis of Dorothy. Having a protagonist who's so down trodden in a beautiful world is counterintuitive.

Mr.Depp, and i said this not because i'm in Love with him so much..but this man..You pay the him and he'll do his thing. I can't tell you that his character, The Mad Hatter, is an original. I'm sure it's a combination of other Depp figurines. With the Hatter he has carte blanche to do anything, anything at all, and somehow be considered in character. It doesn't matter that he's periodically possessed by a Scotsman—he's in character and he's Johnny Depp so it must be fantastic, right? More amusing are Helena Bonham Carter and Crispin Glover, the latter of whom you wouldn't recognize.I laugh so hard with my nephew remembering her "motto".. its "CUT HIS HEAD!!!" so funny!!



one thing we can get from this movie: never marry too soon ..follow your dream first!!hahaha