Mar 7, 2010

7hr tik tok

yey..my bff, again, come to town.glad that we can meet up again and sharing a lot of things together. Most romance and life hahaa. Anyway,then we decided to going gaga to Bandung just for a day. Actually I prefer if we spent a night in Bandung, but because one thing led to another, we just can't.so lets spend our precious 7hr trip in this beloved city. First stop : Braga (of course!)


its getting midday and we're hungry for something sweet and simple. so we off to Dago, take a public transport and headed to St.Riau,, we running for the Nanny's Pavillon. I've been to this place before, but a couple days ago I watched Mr.Bondan Winarno enjoy this cafe and feel so great..I'm curios about the menu's he's order.

Add ImageAdd Imagethis is Chocolate crunchy pancake (my bff's oreder)

and this is Homemade Chicken Pesto pancake (mine!)

we're really had such a good time in the Nanny's. Dont full your stomach yet,cause we're gonna hit sushi boon at Dago!!I've been waiting to try this sushi for like a year! My friends keep telling about this place and how cheap and delicious their sushi.So let try them! and it did feel good,,and cheap!!



sniff!its time to go home now,,so sad I cant meet my friends in Bandung.But I do met this guy!! Daris Rohmansyah Maulana, I'm so happy to hear that he's willing to meet me for a while in Sushi boon before he going to Dago Atas wif his friends.. aw aw aw! so happy to see him! and in fact that he's gonna work in Jakarta soon..bravo!!gather up again!! we're talking for 15 minutes, quick laughing,quick sharing, quick hugging!! Although we're still miss each other so much, but time's clicking and the travel waiting.huhuhu bye Bandung.I love you so much!!