Jun 24, 2011

R.E.S.P.E.C.T

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Find out what it means to me
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Take care, TCB
- Aretha Franklin-

actually a little risky if you talk about this, I mean, who am I to talk about this word. its kinda heavy word.

first case:
My female cousin had a fight with her bestfriend, dont really know what's really going on in there, but from what I heard, this fight lead into we-don't-have-to-see-each-other-anymore. All I said to my cousin's is just to calm for a while and let her bestfriend emotions calm. But,she wont listen, she keep calling and asking her bestfriend to meet and talk through their problem. You know what her bestfriend said? : Its a NO!!. Then I said to her maybe he not ready yer,maybe the emotions still in the highest place. And after that, my cousin again asked the same question and still get the same answer. Then she told me she decide to come directly to her friend's house without prior notice. OF COURSE I SAID : HELL TO THE NO!!
second case:
one of my friends a bit fat, but I think she kinda rock that look.She look cute and sweet. One day, she has a major crush with her office -mate. But she told me that her crush didn't like girl with excess fat. OMG,what kind of excuse is that?!! And now, she trying to lose some weight. -.-'.

I mean hell what..Its not like people can destroy your look or heart, Its really ok to give your self a little respect. Take some of it and people not make a credit of you anymore. Its not easy, but it kinda important thing to stand up and heads up. We are livin' in the world fulled with piece of crap and war begin to start everywhere...If you're not gonna respect your self..who else?

Regards,