May 30, 2011

Saturday


It was my few days of depression. I wasn't stressed, I was in fact depressed. It's very hard to explain how I really felt and the reason behind..I guess it's all an accumulation of things that have been going on in my life. I've been trying to think about it, and I guess I came up with a conclusion: it's a mean world out there. There will always be people who lie to you, who loves bringing you down, who hates you for whatever reason

there I was, decided too had a sleepover at Anggi's, after a dress hunting - which end up with nothing and we bought shoes instead-, quick dinner and talked about life and a friend who trying really hard to be a celebrity and denying and forgetting everything she had before.it just boom!

I might not be strong, but I am one happy girl. I will never let anything nor anyone take away that spirit. For whatever mistakes I have done, I have apologized. If I am not forgiven, then that's it. For whatever mess I made, I'm always trying my best to fix it. If my effort is not appreciated, then that's it.


Let us be comfortable with who we are, what we have, and we what we are capable of. Let us reject any negative influences, and remain positive and humble every time.Be true to yourself..