Jun 25, 2010

To Sir..With Love

Dear Dad..
How is it going on?we miss you..did you know that?

Do you know that today is 25th of June..2010..its been 8 years after you left us back to God,without any further information.You're not even sick.In fact you're really great and in a very good condition.Ah,I remember back to that day,a day before your 49th birthday.You're out of town for some work while me,mom and my sissy thinking about what to cook for your birthday.We plan to go the market to buy the ingredient of your favorite food.Macaroni Schotel.I don't know what happen,but at that time we're really not feeling good to go to the market and we cancel it.At 11.30 wib, you're office mate come to our house and told us that you're gone.Passed away. Heart attack,they might say..But we're really sure its because your asthma.Mom's and my sissy keep crying..I lean my self to the wall and fell blank for a while.And then I reach the phone and called our entire family.that's it.That was the worst day of my life!

ah Dad,
We miss you so bad.Dad, you know that I passed the high school test and get in to the SMU 8? You always love that school..you think that was the best high school in Riau.Yeah,you're right..And did you know that I do get the Padjadjaran University and graduate from faculty of communication as I wish..Do you remember that we'd talk about this university since I was in junior high?and again you're right.I do get a lot of experience in that campus.And I love it.That lil' town made me grown up and more mature.Though I have to left mom alone in west sumatra,it worth every rupiah :) I want to grumble about something,dad.Its been always a hard day after you're gone.Its not just about financial issue,but also family issue,not ours, but the big family issue.You're always have to be mediators and mentor for every major family problems,well actually in every major problem of moms big family.Whereas you're just in law, but they don't have someone who can handle everything and be the leader.And it was you.Now,you're gone,they cant find the replacement as good as you.I cant stand the way they badmouthing and influence mom.That's your mistake dad.You're always spoiled mom too much. Its made her unstable,easily influenced and easy to panic.But don't worry dad,we always ready to hold her tight and defend her.
A few days ago,there are "tentang ayah " with hashtag in twitter..*yes dad,we're crazy about social network these day,there are friendster,facebook and twitter,you'll love it*, so I write that I think you love me more than mom loves me..we'll always be your little girl and now you're our guardian angel.This are a few thing about you dad,let me share..

Papa selalu tahu bagaimana mengatasi semua masalah-I always think that you have your own Problem Dictionary-.Papa selalu bilang "ask your mom" ketika tidak ingin mengatakan "tidak".Papa adalah orang paling disiplin didunia!!even my boss cant be as you did.When we sad, you ask we out for some fresh air.You're the one who teach me how to swim and win the swimming competition at elementary school.Papa slalu tau tempat makan yang enak - It really cool when you always know how to appreciate foods-. Papa selalu wangi - padahal sama sama mandi 2 kali sehari-. Papa punya banyak banget koleksi vinyl records dan kaset lawak nya Warkop DKI,jayakarta Grup dan Gepeng - bangga rasanya bisa kenal mereka melalui koleksi papa-.Papa slalu punya waktu untuk duduk di bangku paling depan waktu pembagian raport.Papa hobi banget baca novel,terutama Sidney Sheldon.Papa yang ngajarin tentang barang bermerek dan kualitas nya - biar mahal asal tahan lama-.Papa hobi banget melihara burung murai batu - dan diem sepanjang hari waktu beo kesayangannya mati-.Papa suka banget ama laut dan suara ombak.Papa gak pernah mengabulkan permintaan kita - kita harus jelasin dulu keperluan dan esensi keinginan itu,dan adu argumentasi dulu,ini bikin kita g manja-. I looovvvee to sleep on your big stomach and smooch your cheek,kerasa bekas cukuran dan wangi aftershave-.Papa punya camera classic SLR canon yang slalu dibanggain. Papa g pernah bawa kerjaan pulang kerumah - I try to do the same thing-.You're the most humorist person I ever met.Kalau pulang malem,papa pasti masuk kamar kita dan mastiin kita udah tidur.Kalau dinas keluar kota,papa g pernah absen beliin oleh - oleh buat keponakannya - kadang kita suka iri hehe-.Papa suka banget ama jengkol muda direbus dan macaroni schotel.Papa punya suara menggelegar dan kumis yg bikin semua pegawai nya segan.Papa suka banget nonton film - nurun banget ke anak anak nya -. Okay enough!!! I cant handle my tears any more..padahal masih banyak yg ingin ditulis..but enough, I don't wanna cry.. :,)

Anyway dad, I don't know what I ever did, but seems like she -you know who- hate me so much,,she keep badmouthing me and ruin my reputation.I do careless but I don't wanna make mom looks bad too.So I decide to keep silent and smile along the way, I have a supportive brother and sister and strongest mom.People say that we're so pathetic since you left,In fact we're fine dad..You don't have to worry.We will always have the financial issue, but its getting better..so don't worry.. :) Mom's getting old,we don't want her to do a lot of activities, but she insist to work because she said she'll sick when doing nothing.Lol.

Hei, do you remember your favorite sunglasses? Your favorite Ray-Ban classic..I take that as your legacy and I promise to save and love it as you do.Look,it still like the last time you wear it >_<

Dad's latest picture and his little legacy

To sum up..don't worry about us Dad,we can handle it :)
Tomorrow is your birthday, I'm so happy to have a daddy like you,God bless your born day :)
we all so proud to have you :,)

Bye dad..I'll write to you again next year..