Feb 15, 2010

they took my heart!!


finally last friday.. i've got this series dvd's .. so curios and happy! :))

and I have to admit that I love love love looovveee this series!!!

I love the boys...Finn,puck,Mr.Schue and of course the sweetest Kurt Hummel!!!!

I love the way they sing and the way Mr.Schue dancin'..kind bit like justin timberlake..Lol.
I like to watch how Emma had really big crush for Mr.Schue,, the way Puck dancing ,the way Finn singing and reacting..and KURT!!! I really want to have a gay bff like him!he's the best a girls can have!!!
and all the scandal make me cant wait till the next episodes
its surprised me that they've got me cried..laugh..blushing and another unpredictable feeling by watching them..I do enjoy movie about singing and dancing since forever!!!I dont care if people think I'm a bit into teenager



and now I dare to think that they deserve Golden Globe and People Choice Award and others :)



PS:KEEP MY WORD! YOU NOT GONNA REGRET WATCHING THIS ONE!!lol