Sep 16, 2009

a word from Kemala Hayati


shitto.. a few things make me have to reschedule my secret trip..well,,let me tell you a clue. i really really desperate to visit my father grave..attend one of my bestfriend wedding..and visit my se7en..
then why i called it a secret..becoz im not gonna let you know when exactly i'm gonna go,hhehe.. i just dont want some one know about it.and then it'll kill me..hahaha..Lebay!!

anyway..a few days ago I had lost my confidence..my aunt said there was an expensive plane ticket.GASP!! it really made me collapse.. the i called my Kemala Hayati, u can call her Cumil,

me: hiks..hiks..the ticket was so expensive..i cant afford that..hiks..i do realy want to see my father grave..hiks..i dont..hiks know..hiks..what..hiks to do..

cumil: What???OMG..are you sure?

me: my aunt told me,,she work in airport..


cumil
: did you try to find it yourself??

me: not yet..

cumil: *sigh...the don't cry..lets find it together..we really put a big hope for you to come.we miss you a lot..a lot!


and I felt silent..

thing she'd said make me crazy..i really want this trip!!lets work on this!!!!

cups.