Oct 1, 2012

life lately,


* Office. Not good...here's come the worst part
* Got more sensitive feeling...im over period.
* Finally managed to try Cosmopolitan and Sangria..both not bad,nor good.
* Financially weakened
* 2 more days to Maroon5 concert, I'm too excited!
* Had to say goodbye to Genta, he's been shipping to next island.For good.
* Make a statement that I do become freak and peculiar when it come to friends-thing.
* (have to ) Get rid of "I-think-my -friends-doesnt-need-me-as-much-as-I-need_them" feeling.
* Jumping around knowing that Prince Charming and Snow White from Once Upon a Time is a real couple in life.
* Things that I asked all my bestfriends to give me on my last bday? Have to dismiss it and stop wanting it.
* Enjoying all new episode and season from Glee, HIMYM, New Girl, OUiT and BigBang Theory.
* Listening to jason Walker - Echo , on and on and on again
* super bored with the routine.super.bored.